SuperATV spared no details with RackBoss and worked tie rod end to tie rod end to engineer not only the strongest, but the longest-lasting rack and pinion on the market. You want bullet proof? Try a housing that has 40% more material giving you added strength where it's needed most - no more cracked housings! You want longevity? Utilizing a 15% bigger rack gear and a wear-resistant Teflon bushing, RackBoss showed no sign or wear or fatigue after 50,000 strokes compared to competition showing obvious wear at 30,000 strokes.
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. To ensure an exceptional product, we've increased the size of our tie rod ends, added misalignment bushings, and finished it with the optimal blend of materials and heat treating. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end is oversized allowing for an increased bearing surface area, leaving you with all-out strength, durability and reliability.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Rider tested and approved
- 65% larger housing
- 15% larger rack gear
- 5mm thick carbon steel mounting plates
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Internal Teflon bushing for unmatched longevity
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Easy bolt-on design
- Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 : 2016
- Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 Crew : 2016
Replaces OEM Part #:
- Does NOT fit XP 570 with formed PRO-FIT cage
- Round tube cage with front strut suspension ONLY