Cover Your Backside
Does your Polaris General XP 1000 have what it takes to conquer the toughest jobs and wildest rides? In many aspects, it absolutely does. But unless you invest in some aftermarket protection, your backside is lacking. Get a Rear Bumper from SuperATV to protect against scratches and dents. It’s easy to install and looks cool, too. You’ll thank yourself the next time you have a little run-in with a tree or fence post.
For Years of Protection
This isn’t your run-of-the-mill UTV bumper. It’s made with 1.75” steel tubing and CNC laser-cut steel plating for optimum strength. Installation is quick and easy—it bolts directly to your frame using stock hardware and allows for full use of the dump bed. We also powder coat everything for added defense against rust, corrosion, and UV rays. As long as you keep riding, our rear bumper will keep doing its job.
- Made of 1.75” diameter heavy-duty steel tubing
- Mounts directly to the frame
- Sleek and stylish design
- UV-resistant powder-coat finish
- Does not obstruct access to tailgate or dump bed
- Easy, bolt-on installation—no drilling required
- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+