Whether you’re riding on the trails, playing in the mud, or working in the snow, there’s a good chance that at some point, your Mule is going to get buried somewhere it shouldn’t be. And when that happens, you want to be prepared. We’re here to help with the SuperATV Winch Mounting Plate for the Kawasaki Mule Pro. It’s designed specifically for Black Ops Winches and made to withstand the weight of your entire machine and then some. It’s the best way to make sure you’re prepared for any situation.
Powder-Coated Steel Construction
So how do we make our winch mounts so strong? We start with a 3/16” sheet of heavy-duty steel plating. It gets laser cut, CNC brake press bent, and then powder coated for added durability and longevity. All in all, you’re getting a mounting plate that’s built to last. And it’s not just strong—it’s also super convenient, featuring an easy, bolt-on installation.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DXT : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT : 2015+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXR : 2018+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Ranch Edition : 2016+