We also made sure to color code every wire and include easy connectors so even a novice can finish this installation in no time. From the taillights to the front indicators, to the dash cluster, it really is plug and play!
This kit isn’t just about indicating your intentions, we also include a compact horn and dash mounted horn button so you can let other drivers know where you are. You’ll be well on your way to having a fully street legal machine with this kit installed.
Deluxe Plug and Play Kit
Get our deluxe plug-and-play turn signal kit to get easier installation and a more integrated look and feel. It uses dash-mounted rocker switches for the turn signal, hazards, and horn that all illuminate as expected. From end to end, it utilizes OEM style plugs to connect to your factory wire harness for ease and reliability. It also utilizes the OEM brake lights for the rear signals.
For the front signals, our Deluxe Kit includes four amber LED lights for maximum visibility. The completely sealed and water-resistant control box coincides with IP67 standards. That means you can still get wild because it works even when immersed in three feet of water for thirty minutes. The box mounts conveniently under the hood using the included mounting bracket. It’s easy, it keeps out water, and it’s durable. Our deluxe kit fits so well, your friends will wonder if it’s OEM.
Note: Requirements for street legal** UTVs vary from state to state. Check your local laws before driving on the road.
Toggle Switch and Dash Horn Kit includes:
- Dash-mounted turn signal toggle switch
- 2 front LED turn signal lights
- 2 rear LED turn signal lights
- 1 LED dash cluster indicator
- 1 compact horn w/ horn button
- Completely assembled and color-coded wiring harness
- 2 bullet connectors
- 10 wire ties
- Completely assembled plug-and-play wiring harness
- Dash-mounted turn signal rocker switch w/ indicator lights
- Hazard rocker switch
- Horn switch
- Compact horn
- (4) Front LED turn signal lights— two for each corner
- Utilizes factory brake lights for rear signals
- Water resistant control box, wiring harness, and mounting bracket
- Dielectric grease — to insulate and protect plugs
- All mounting hardware
**This product is commonly required to make a machine "street legal." The purchase of this product does not guarantee that its addition of or use on a machine will make it "street legal" in any specific jurisdiction. Many jurisdictions will not permit the use of any machines on public roads. It is the responsibility of the customer, owner, and/or operator of the machine to ensure the machine is compliant with all legal requirements of the specific jurisdiction prior to operating the machine on any public road.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Deluxe and standard kits available
- Signals are bright and visible from all angles
- Relay tested to over 380,000 cycles with no failures
- Deluxe kit is water resistant to IP67 standards
- Easy to install
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DXT : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT : 2015+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXR : 2018+