Solid Billet Aluminum Radius Arms
Want to know how to get beefed up suspension that looks as strong as it is? Get SuperATV’s Billet Aluminum Radius Arms for the Honda Talon 1000X. They’re billet, they’re strong, and they turn heads like no other suspension part will. We make them strong with 32mm diameter solid 7075 billet aluminum bar. The hex bar design gives them added strength and makes them easily adjustable while installed on your UTV. All that strength is backed by a lifetime warranty. Just hit the gas and ride—we’ve got your back.
Heavy-Duty Heims and Helical Inserts
We strengthened these radius rods by combining our massive 3/4” heim joints with our steel helical inserts. We use the helical inserts to reinforce the radius arm threads so that the heim joints won’t strip them or pull out. They’re stronger and longer lasting from tip to tip. If you want to run your Talon wide open, you need SuperATV Billet Aluminum Radius Arms.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Honda Talon 1000X : 2019+
- Honda Talon 1000X-4 : 2020+
- Made of 1-1/4" 7075 solid aluminum bar compared to 3/4" OEM
- Utilizes helical inserts for unbreakable threads
- Fully adjustable 3/4" x 16 heim joints with bushing included
- Hexagonal design for strength and style
- Hex design lets you adjust camber and toe while installed
- Rods are backed by a lifetime warranty*
*The heims included in this kit are considered wear and tear items, and SuperATV extends a 30 day warranty to the original purchaser that each and every one be free from manufacturer's defects.