SuperATV Honda Talon 1000 Rear Windshield
Tough and Practical
Beat the elements with SuperATV’s Polycarbonate Rear Windshield installed on your Honda Talon 1000X and 1000R. The 1/4” polycarbonate material is tough enough to keep out rocks and mud kicked up by your rear tires because it’s 250 times stronger than glass. It’s available with a clear or dark tint so you can keep your cab bright or get the sun off your back. The best part? A rear windshield makes every day ride day. Trailer-up and hit the trail—the weather won’t stop you now.
A Perfect Fit
We made our rear windshield just for the Talon. It’s cut and bent to match its curves perfectly. We use steel brackets along with seals and gaskets to give it a snug fit and a rattle-free ride. It’s secure even when your UTV is bouncing through hard trails at full speed. That perfect fit eliminates the annoying suction you experience when only using a front windshield and makes installation a breeze.
All SuperATV windshields come complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze. Proudly manufactured in our facility in Madison, Indiana.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Honda Talon 1000X : 2019+
- Honda Talon 1000R : 2019+
- Available Styles:
- Clear Standard Polycarbonate
- Dark Tint Standard Polycarbonate
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250 times stronger than glass
- Keeps dust, rain, snow, and mud out
- Protects against debris from rear tires
- Can be installed or removed in minutes
- Prevents dust from being sucked into the cab
- Heavy-duty steel brackets keep windshield secure
- Comes with all hardware and full color instructions
- Made in the USA