Stay in Control
You’re behind the wheel of your Honda Talon 1000 and you’re ready to let it rip. One false move is the difference between piling up on some rocks and having the best ride of your life. Don’t trust your pencil-thin OEM tie rods to keep you in control. You need SuperATV’s Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Kit for the Honda Talon 1000. They’re made with swaged chromoly tie rods and tie rod ends for ultimate ride-proven strength. This complete kit will keep you in control no matter how rough the riding gets.
Chromoly Makes it Stronger
We make our tie rods with swaged 4142 chromoly steel alloy to make this kit as strong as possible. The swaged design prevents bending or shearing much better than standard straight rods. We all know the weak spot is the tie rod ends, that’s why we redefined the tie rod end with our chromoly steel monoball tie rod end—a longer lasting, more reliable tie rod end.
That means you can keep the pedal down and take the trail less traveled. Those bumps, boulders, and ditches won’t break you down. These aren’t settle-for-less parts—they’re designed to let you do anything and get away with crazier driving. AKA it’s built with the same strength and durability as the rest of your Talon.
Our kit includes everything you need from boots to bolts, inner knuckles to zip ties. You go from garage to behind the wheel in no time and that means more time riding, more work getting done, and more fun on the trail.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Honda Talon 1000R : 2019+
- Honda Talon 1000X : 2019+
- Honda Talon 1000X-4 : 2020+
- Compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion: 53840-HL6-A01
- Compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion: 53840-HL6-A11
Tie Rod End Features:
- Swaged tie rods for maximum strength
- Made of 4142 chromoly steel alloy
- Hardened steel monoball tie rod ends
- Stock length replacement
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Simple design for a quick, no-hassle install
- Adjustable on the fly
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Made of 4130 chromoly steel
- Heavy-duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- M14x1.5 threads