Your monster Honda Pioneer 1000 spends a ton of time on the trail, and your favorite pastime is rescuing lesser riders from the mud hole. But if you don’t have a winch mount built to take the force, you won’t be rescuing anybody. If you want to get your Black Ops Winch installed and make sure it stays there, get SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for your Pioneer. It’s got the strength to last a lifetime.
Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
Our winch mounting plate is made with 3/16” laser-cut steel plating that’s brake-press bent and finished with a UV resistant powder coating. The result is a precision-made product that fits up easily and lasts a lifetime. If you want to be serious on the trails, you need a serious winch mount.
NOTE: The winch mount has a bolt pattern for the majority of aftermarket 3500-6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s 4500 and 6000 lb. Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 5.98” (152mm)
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000 Deluxe : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition : 2017+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition : 2017+