Are you ready to take your Honda Pioneer 1000 and 1000-5 to the next level with a big lift, portals, and bigger tires? Then you need a SuperATV Frame Stiffener to keep your stock frame from bending under all the weight. Now you lift and load, tweak and torque without bending your machine out of shape.
Take your Honda Pioneer 1000 to the limit with a frame stiffener that eliminates the weak spots on your OEM frame. Those 40” tires you’ve got your eye on are going to take a big lift, and unless you plan on leaving it parked on your front lawn your machine will buckle without some extra support. A frame stiffener lets you go as big as you want, hit the obstacles you want, and drive as hard as you want.
Our frame support is made with 4.5 mm heavy-duty steel to make sure your Pioneer 1000 has the best frame support possible. Don't be afraid of bending your chassis and throwing your machine out of alignment - get SuperATV's Frame Stiffener for the Honda Pioneer and show the trail who's boss.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Strengthens the weak spots on your Pioneer 1000’s frame
- Provides the strength you need when adding portals, big lifts, or bigger tires
- Perfect for hard work and hard riding
- Adds support and stability
- Made of 4.5 mm heavy-duty steel plating
- Powder coated for durability
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016-2017
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016-2017