SuperATV’s GDP 4” Portal Gear Lift for the Yamaha YXZ is Geared for All. Choose from 15% or 30% gear reductions and cast or billet aluminum housings so you can optimize to fit your needs.
Perfect for Mud
If you move up to a 30% gear reduction, you’ll be ready to take on bigger, sloppier mud holes. That boost in torque means you can dominate monster bounty holes without getting stuck. The lift gives you room for bigger tires so you can take your YXZ mud monster over-the-top. When you’re done with the mud, a 30% gear reduction can get you through trails, roads, and rocks just as easily.
Perfect for Rocks
Put 4” portals and a 30% gear reduction on your machine and get the torque you need crawl over rocks like they’re not even there. You’ll have the clearance to get over anything without scratching up your skid plate, and you’ll have room to run bigger tires. These portals are built for boulders.
Perfect for Trails
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your YXZ and take on the trail less traveled. You’ll cruise through the trail and fly past those technical hills or washouts easily thanks to that extra torque. It’ll show you what your machine is really capable of.
Learn more about how tire size and gear reduction can unleash your machine’s potential.
Our gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy for high strength and high speed. That means they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle on the road, and they have strength to withstand every ride.
Stronger Housings by Design
We dare you to find housings stronger than what we make for our GDP portals. Just like everything else that goes into this product, our housings are well researched and long tested. And you get a choice—go with cast or USA-made, CNC-machined 6061 billet aluminum. Regardless of what you pick, you’re getting portal housings with strength and reliability that is unmatched.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
|Yamaha YXZ Portal Gear Reduction Recommendations|
|Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with 4" Portals||Recommended 4" Portal Gear Reduction|
|Up to 32"||Stock||15%|
|33" to 34"||3" Lift Kit||15%|
|Gear reductions listed are general guidelines to maintain factory top speed. Installing a larger than recommended gear reduction will result in extra torque and lower top speed. Give us a call for more information.|
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No leak bearings and seals
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines and instructions
- 14” or larger wheel required
- 14" & 15" wheels cannot exceed 4.5" backspacing
- 16" and larger wheels cannot exceed 5" backspacing
- If using factory 14" wheels, you must run 2" wheel spacers
- Not compatible with dual beadlock wheels
- Yamaha YXZ : 2016+
NOTE: Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25" (82.55mm) or require a 1” wheel spacer.