SuperATV has taken years of engineering and design experience to deliver a new breed of long travel kit. This 3” long travel kit for the Polaris RZR Turbo is designed to give you unmatched stability and extreme durability. We take this kit over the top by utilizing our one-of-a-kind threaded ball joints. SuperATV's Rev1 performance line of chromoly tubed A-arms are constructed of a precise blend of high-strength steel alloy then hand welded and features 25% larger tubing! Through our unique dual bend design, SuperATV arms give you even more clearance giving this kit 2” total ground clearance over stock! It will take you over obstacles that would have once hung you up and ended your fun.
Threaded Ball Joints are 3x Stronger Than Stock
Our threaded ball joints are 3x stronger than stock. How? We use heavy-duty 4340 steel and a stud design that doesn’t taper down like stock. We take it over-the-top by making it thread in easily to our A-arms without the need for a hydraulic press. They use M38 threads and secure it with loc-tite and a snap ring so they stay in you’re A-arm even under extreme abuse. That’s how we make it 3x stronger than stock. Some might call it overkill—for us, overkill is the standard.
Strength and Durability
With structural integrity that gives you the confidence to blast the whoops or take on the most heart thumping of hills, SuperATV control arms are constructed of high strength chromoly steel. Backed by the SuperATV lifetime warranty, these chromoly arms for the RZR Turbo are guaranteed to take anything you can throw at them.
Comes with Rhino 2.0 Axles
Rhino 2.0 takes your UTV and your long travel kit to the next level. With hardened 4340 chromoly from end-to-end and maximized CV components, Rhino 2.0 is twice as strong as stock and can handle 40°+ suspension angles without overheating. Not only that, but they’ve been precision made so they don’t require any break in and come with an 18-month warranty. So take the harder route and blaze a new trail—with Rhino 2.0, you’re indestructible.
- (4) Rhino 2.0 Axles
- (4) Aluminum hex radius arms
- (8) Chromoly high strength front A-arms
- (4) Threaded ball joints
- High strength rear trailing arms
- Rear aluminum hex sway bar link
- Aluminum extended hex tie rods & heavy-duty tie rod ends
- New springs for 2016 models (use stock shocks)
- Extended brake lines and tie rods
- All necessary hardware for easy install
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Adds 3" to each side of your RZR XP Turbo (6" overall)
- Max tire size: 33"
- Increased wheel Travel
- Front: 3"
- Rear: 2"
- Front: 0"
- Rear: 2"
- Ground Clearance
- Front: 2"
- Rear: 1"
- Fully adjustable pivot joints
- Full camber adjustability
- Lifetime warranty on all arms
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Massive 4mm increase in size
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR 4 XP Turbo : 2016+
- Does not work with RZR XP Turbo factory front sway bar
- May work with other sway bar bumpers
- Front requires 1" wheel spacer with factory wheels