When you take your RZR 900 through a mud hole that it wasn’t cut out for, you better hope you’ve got a winch mount that is cut out for the job. That’s why you need SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate to put your Black Ops Winch on the Polaris RZR XP 900. It has the strength to keep your winch on your machine even when the winching gets rough.
We make our winch mounting plates stronger with Superior construction. With 3/16” steel plating and gussets, perfect brake-press bends, and UV-resistant powder coating, there’s nothing that’ll brake or fatigue this plate. Plus, you can get it installed in no time because we ship it with all required hardware.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014