Setting the bar high, Rhino Brand Axles are made from heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel, one of the industry's strongest materials. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, Rhino Brand Axles are Built for Battle! These axles exceed expectations and deliver performance not found in OEM or other aftermarket axles. Each CV and Shaft is maximized for ultimate strength. Rhino Brand Axles spare no details and are packed with a synthetic grease to keep your CVs running cool each time you ride. Each axle is precision engineered to provide the ultimate balance of strength and longevity. Whether you're running monster tires, blazing high horsepower, or tackling gnarly terrain, Rhino Brand Axles are built to withstand the harshest of conditions.
Be sure to check out our Steering Stop Kit. It is designed to help prevent tire rub by limiting the amount of steering wheel turn. Also helps to save your axles by preventing too hard of a turn when reversing under hard throttle.
Replaces OEM Part #:
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
Front : 1332825
Rear : 1332826, 1332960 NOTE:
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- Rear axle RA-1-16-R is not compatible with the 3-5 inch lift kit
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1-year warranty