When you ride as hard as we do, you’re bound to end up burying your machine at some point or another. That’s why a good winch with a solid winch mount is the most important accessory you can have as an off-road enthusiast. And when it comes to winch mounts, they don’t come much stronger than SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for the Polaris RZR 900. This winch mount is designed for use with our Black Ops Winches and is strong enough to support the full weight of your machine. So the next time you find yourself stuck, you can relax knowing that SuperATV has got you covered.
Powder-Coated Steel Construction
All of our winch mounts are made using 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating. They’re all laser cut and CNC break press bent, which results in an intelligent design. Installation is super easy thanks to the bolt-on mounting process and included hardware. And if that weren’t enough, we finish everything with a UV-resistant powder coating for extra durability.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018