SuperATV’s 2” Receiver Hitch for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 is designed to work hard. The heavy-duty 3/16” steel plating is hand welded to ensure long lasting performance from the first haul to the 400th. It’s finished with a UV resistant powder coating for years of hard use. A receiver hitch is an essential tool for any UTV. When you’re ready to get real work done, get a SuperATV Receiver Hitch.
For More than Work
A standard 2-inch by 2-inch receiver means this hitch will work for more than just ball mounts and hauling trailers. Hook up cargo racks, bike racks, gun racks, or a tow hook to turn your ride into an adventure. With the ultimate utility belt, you can do more.
- Max towing capacity is 1,500 lb.
- Not for use with hitch-mounted spare tire carriers
|RZR Model||Socket Size|
|RZR XP 1000 (Standard) : 2014-2016||16mm|
|RZR XP 4 1000 (Standard) : 2014-2016||16mm|
|RZR XP 1000 (Standard) : 2017||Confirm Size (See Below)|
|RZR XP 4 1000 (Standard) : 2017||Confirm Size (See Below)|
|RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016||16mm|
|RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017||18mm|
|RZR XP 1000 Gold Metallic Edition : 2017||18mm|
|RZR XP 1000 (All Models) : 2018+||18mm|
|RZR XP 4 1000 (All Models) : 2018+||18mm|
- Please check the bolt size of the hardware that fastens the radius arms to the brace plate. Select the socket size that corresponds to your OEM size. Polaris made a change in the mid-year in 2017 that has caused some confusion with fitment.
- Max towing capacity is 1500 lbs
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Fits standard 2” attachments
- Made of 3/16” heavy-duty steel
- Includes cotter pin and hitch pin
- Cut out for access to differential oil plug
- 1,500 lb. max towing capacity
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
NOTE: Receiver hitch is not compatible with Polaris Factory Rear Bumper or a SuperATV Rear Bumper.