Get a More Comfortable Ride
If you want year round comfort and protection from both the trail and the elements, you need a SuperATV Rear Windshield on your Polaris RZR XP 1000. It protects from your rear tires' cleanout, it keeps the rain from getting in, and it stops dust from getting sucked into the cab when you use a front windshield alone. Your cab isn’t complete without a clear or tinted front windshield.
This windshield gives you a secure fit that doesn’t allow wind or moisture in. How do we do it? With high quality rubber bulb seals and foam gaskets included in the box. They install easily to give you a quiet, comfortable ride, and our heavy duty clamps make sure everything stays in place.
Polycarbonate is the perfect side-by-side windshield material because it’s virtually unbreakable. It’s 250 times stronger than glass and made for the trail so that any branch, rock, or rollover you encounter won’t break this windshield.
If you’re looking for a company with leading windshield manufacturing expertise, look no further than SuperATV. We’ve designed, tested, manufactured, and shipped over 150,000 of them. No matter where you ride, you’ll see SuperATV windshields installed on other vehicles. If you want the best, you want a SuperATV windshield.
Not convinced yet? Take a look at this article giving you the low-down on everything about SuperATV windshields.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 LE : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition (Gold) : 2017+
Works with Click 6 Seat Belt
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Tinted and clear polycarbonate options available
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA