They say a windshield is one of the most valuable additions you can make to your side-by-side, and SuperATV’s Scratch Resistant Rear Windshield is no exception. Installing one of our rear windshields on your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 keeps the elements out, prevents that annoying suction sound, and makes your machine look even cooler. Whether you’re working hard or hardly working, you want to be comfortable, and our rear windshield makes that happen.
Designed for Dependability
Each piece of this windshield is designed with expertise and care, from the windshield itself down to every last piece of hardware. The windshield is precision cut to match your machine’s frame perfectly, and our full-length rubber bulb seal delivers a secure, rattle-free fit every time. Installation is a breeze, thanks to our heavy-duty brace, brackets, and enclosed hardware. You’ll have it installed on your Ranger within minutes.
Why Polycarbonate Rocks
If you want a solid UTV windshield, you need one made of polycarbonate. We use 1/4” polycarbonate for all of our windshields because this material is lightweight and virtually bulletproof. At twenty-five times stronger than acrylic and 250 times stronger than glass, there’s no collision or rollover that will cause this windshield to buckle under pressure.
Choose Our XR Optic Hard Coating
To make your windshield even more dependable and long lasting, opt for our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating. We’ll apply it to both sides of your windshield to give you unmatched resistance to scratches and abrasions. This coating also protects against harmful UV rays and chemicals, which keeps your windshield looking brand new for longer. No matter what tint option you go with—dark or light—we guarantee a windshield that stays clear for years.
Nobody Does Windshields like SuperATV
In case you haven’t realized it yet, side-by-side windshields are our thing. Behind each SuperATV windshield is a team of highly skilled experts with decades of experience and industry-leading technology at their fingertips. If you don’t believe us, just ask any one of our satisfied customers! There’s a reason riders come back to SuperATV again and again.
|Everything You Need to Know:|
|Scratch and abrasion resistant option?|
|Eliminates suction caused by front windshield?|
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Tinted and clear polycarbonate options available
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Opt for our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating for unmatched scratch resistance
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018
NOTE: Can be used with most soft or hard tops