Ride in Comfort
Why do you need a SuperATV Rear Windshield on your Polaris General? It protects you and your passenger from your own rooster tail, it prevents dust from getting sucked into your cab when you use a front windshield alone, and it keeps you comfortable in any weather. With a clear or tinted rear windshield, every day is ride day.
A windshield is only as good as the parts it’s made from. We use heavy-duty gaskets and bulb seals to keep moisture and air out, and beefy clamps for a totally secure installation. Altogether you get a snug, rattle-free fit that’s built for the off-road.
We use polycarbonate for our windshields because it’s the perfect side-by-side material. It’s 250 times stronger than glass so no matter how big the clods of dirt are that you kick off your rear tires, this windshield won’t break.
We’ve made and sold a lot of windshields—over 150,000 of them. We’ve designed each and every one of them, too. Nobody has as much UTV windshield experience as we do, and all the SuperATV windshields you see on the trail every weekend is proof.
- Polaris General : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
Not compatible with Rocford Fosgate stereo system
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Tinted and clear polycarbonate options available
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA