Flying down the trail is an unbeatable adrenaline rush… until you catch your rear suspension on a rock and wreck your ride. That’s where SuperATV’s High Clearance Rear A-Arms for the Can-Am Maverick come in. It gives you 1.5” of extra ground clearance and it’s made with 1.25” diameter tubing so you get more durability and more action. Plus, the adjustable heims give you full camber adjustability so you have a perfect ride no matter what other adjustments you make.
Clearance That Lets You Ride
Our dual-bend design gives you 1.5” of extra ground clearance so you can cruise right over obstacles that would hang you up otherwise. You don’t have to slow down—just keep the pedal floored and enjoy the smooth ride.
Made Stronger and Better
Our tubes are made with 1.25” diameter tubing that’s built to stand up to obstacles and action. They can take hits without buckling. Top that off with a UV-resistant powder coat and you get something that’s built to last. Put it all together and you’ve got an awesome looking machine that outperforms.
The adjustable heims on these control arms allow you to adjust your camber to your liking. Why would you want to adjust your camber? If you add weight with windshields or bumpers, or if you get a small lift, you’ll need to adjust your camber to keep your ride quality and avoid premature wear. Our adjustable heims let you do that easily.
Learn more about what camber is, how it affects your ride, and how to adjust it perfectly.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Unique bend design adds 1.5” of ground clearance
- 1.25” tubing
- Adjustable heims for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
***Does NOT fit Maverick X3 Models***
- Can-Am Maverick DPS : 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2013-2016
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2014-2017
- Can-Am Maverick X RS : 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max DPS : 2016
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS : 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
Will not fit any other Maverick models.