The Punch PBR400X4D is a 400 Watt full-range amp designed for compact systems. This efficient 4-channel amp packs a Punch in UTVs, motorcycles, and hybrid-electric vehicles without sucking a lot of juice from your electrical system.
The Rockford PBR400X4D is a full-range 4-channel amplifier designed for stereo front/rear systems that requires little space. The BRT (Boosted Rail Technology) is an ultra efficient design that generates 400 Watts of power! The BRT also has a variable hi-level DC offset turn-on circuit for easy installation into any OEM system. Great for motorcycles and recreational vehicles.
- Full Range Class-D
- Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- 8 AWG power/ground connector
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
- Extruded aluminum heatsink
- Selectable Fixed 12dB/Octave Butterworth Crossovers
- Muted turn on
- Rockford Fosgate proprietary protection
- Discrete surface mount technology
- Compact design for stealth installations
- CEA-2006 and CE compliant
- 1 Year Warranty
Available Wiring Diagrams
Please consult your amplifier owner's manual for lowest recommended impedance.
This amplifier CANNOT be run in Bridged Mode or Stereo/Bridged Mode.