This Polaris General Expedition Rack™ was designed to add more versatility to your machine by providing a tailgate to keep your gear secure. The tailgate can be padlocked to keep your possessions safe from thieves and has a gas strut to hold the tailgate open and out of the way when you’re grabbing your gear or using your dump bed. The factory dump bed remains fully functional even with the rack installed – just remove your spare tire from the tailgate before dumping. The RBO Expedition Rack™ is made from 1.5” diameter steel tubing and has a rugged, powder coated finish.
Featuring our “It Fits”™ mounting system, this rack allows you to effortlessly install RBO accessories with the “It Fits”™ mounting capability. This system allows you to carry fuel cans, water jugs, spare tire mounts, and other accessories while looking cool out on the trail, around the farm, jobsite, or wherever your UTV takes you. Designed by people who use these machines and understand the importance of tying down gear, this rack provides numerous tie down locations throughout the bottom and sides of the upper tray. We have also included more tie down locations along the bed railing for the ability to secure any cargo in the bed of the machine.
The RBO Expedition Cargo Rack™ includes all the installation hardware needed to quickly and easily install the rack on your machine without any drilling or modifications. Your satisfaction is important to us so we offer a 30 day money back guarantee*. All RBO products are proudly made in Idaho, USA. Experience today why so many people are installing a RBO cargo rack on their side x side UTV.
- ** Remove spare tire from tailgate before tilting bed! Serious injury or damage could occur!
- Does not interfere with dump bed operation
- Tailgate can be padlocked to secure items
- (3) “It Fits”™ mounting locations for RBO accessories.
- Secure cargo from every direction with multiple tie-down points
- No modification needed! Use basic hand tools to install
- Maximum combined capacity of cargo rack 160 lbs. (Limited by vehicle capacity)
- Load capacity of top rack is 60 lbs. (Limited by vehicle capacity)
- Load capacity of side rack is 30 lbs. per side (Do not mount spare tires on side racks)
MAX Tailgate Load Capacity is 40 lbs. *Spare tire should not exceed 40 lbs. or 29″ in diameter.*
- Made from 1.5” diameter steel tubing
- Powder coated finish available in textured black
- All mounting hardware included
- Made in USA