*Please allow 8 week lead time from order date. Please contact us for availability inquiries* (801)674-2451 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Polaris General 1000 Rock Sliders, Polaris General Nerf Bars, Polaris General Crash Bars, whatever you want to call them, the purpose is the same. Not only should they make your Polaris General Look Good, but they should also function properly, help you slide over rocks, and protect the bottom of your Polaris General 1000. They should also be incredibly Strong. They should be able to be used as a Jacking point to lift your machine to change a tire or to get out of a bad spot. They should be easy to install. We feel our Polaris General Rock Sliders check all the boxes. We designed them to not only look good but to function as advertised. We have all seen cheap rock sliders that bend and deform with the slightest tap on a rock. That’s why we made these out of 1.5” steel tube and then welded in a laser-cut fabricated steel center section and then we gave it (3) solid mounting points. These bad boys are so stout, we even say you can use them as a jacking point to lift your General.
Our Polaris General Nerf Bars are made here in the USA by us and come with everything you need to install them on your Polaris General. They are designed to fit perfectly on these Polaris General 2 Seat Side x Sides: Polaris General 1000 Deluxe Rock Sliders, Polaris General 1000 Premium Rock Sliders, Polaris General 1000 EPS Nerf Bars. DOES NOT FIT XP MODELS, HITS FENDER FLARES, COMING SOON
- Designed to Actually Work
- 1.5” Steel Tube Construction
- Laser Cut Fabricated Load Dispersion Plate.
- Can be used as a Jack Point
- Helps protect the underside of your Polaris General
- Powder Coated in our Tuff Coat Endurance Finish Black
- Easy to Install with No Drilling or Modifying Required
- Complete Kit with (2) Rock Sliders / Nerf Bars and all hardware
- Made in the USA
- Also available for the 4-Seater Polaris General
- Note: Not compatible with XL wide Fender Flares