These seats are of the highest quality. The stitching is heavy duty and the fabric is beautiful. They look perfect in my machine, the colors are vibrant and flow perfectly together. I would recommend PRP seats, they are exactly what I was expecting.
Great comfort, containment and style. The XC Suspension Seat features side bolsters towards the front that give you some containment for when the ride gets rough. But the seat has open bolsters at the hips, which allow you to use OEM 3-point seat belts, and make it easy to use with retractable harnesses. These low sides make it much easier to get in and out of the vehicle, and to get lap belts tightened. Both side bolsters are reinforced with ¾” steel tubing for a better hold and a longer lasting seat. (Other seats that just have foam that breaks down over time). The vinyl-coated nylon suspension liner and dual-density foam decrease the impact on the body, reducing the fatigue you feel after a long day in the dirt or dunes. Our standard mesh drain allows water, mud, and dirt to drain out the bottom, rather than pile up in the seat. Overall this seat is great for trail riding, or when you’re constantly getting in and out on rides.
- Low Sides – Make it easy to get in and out
- Open side bolsters that work with OEM seatbelts, retractable harnesses, and allow for easy lap belt adjustment
- Low side bolsters – give some containment when the ride gets rough
- 1″ Extra Wide – more room for larger riders
- Standard mud and sand drain
- Bolts directly into Polaris General, RZR S900, XP 1000, Turbo, Turbo S, or RS1. Or can fit into a Can-Am X3, X3 Max, Maverick Sport/Trail, Commander with adapter mounts. (*purchased separately)
Seats may be in-stock and ready to ship, otherwise they will be built to order.
- Bolts directly into Polaris General, RZR S900, XP 1000, Turbo, Turbo S, or RS1.
- Or can fit into a Can-Am X3, X3 Max, 2018+ Maverick Sport/Trail, or 2021+ Can-Am Commander with adapter mounts. (*Mounts must be purchased separately).
- Can fit in the Front or Rear of a Can-Am X3 MAX, Polaris General
*Extra Wide seats cannot fit into the Polaris RS1 or Honda Talon