The Phoenix DS sports a lower 8.5 inch retracted height allowing it to be utilized in more varied situations. The telescopic design provides 17" of lift height. The lower starting height makes the DS easier to slide under a vehicle with a flat tire. It also increases the amount of lift points on the vehicle, especially in uneven terrain. Most commonly a flat tire won’t happen on perfectly flat and level ground, and most jacks can’t accommodate this situation, but the DS was made for the rugged, uneven terrain.
Lightweight and portable for easy storage.
Simple and intuitive design for ease of use.
Jack includes Case, Regulator and 3x33 gram CO2 cartridges.
For extra lifting power, check out our Phoenix DS Trail Kit
• 5.6 LBS Lightweight aluminium jack.
• 1'5" extended height.
• Phoenix DS sports an 8.5 inch retracted height for more utility.
• Easier slide in, optimal for flat tires and uneven terrain.
• Increasing the amount of lift points on the vehicle.
• Complete kit with everything you need.
• Precision Stainless steel and black anodized construction.
• 2 Year Warranty.
• Patent Pending Design