Stock radius bars don’t cut it! A bent radius bar will quickly lead to breakage or worse, being stranded. High Lifter radius bars are 50% larger than stock.
Installation and maintenance are made easy with adjustable length and can be serviced with readily available parts. The simple bolt-on kit features heim joints for easy camber adjustment and bushings for rugged durability. High Lifter’s Radius Bars will give you the strength and clearance needed for peace of mind when riding.
Always check for bushing and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Replacement Parts Tab to purchase replacement parts as needed.
- 50% larger than average stock bars - Crafted from 1 ¼” x .188” DOM steel tubing
- Simple bolt-on kit
- 5/8” heim joint
- Polyurethane bushings
- Most stock powder coat colors available in stock
- Step by step instructions complete with multi-images for a quick install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2011 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2012 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2012 Polaris RZR XP 900 4
- 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 EPS
- 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 4
- 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 4 EPS
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 900 4