HCR Suspensions RZR XP 1000 OEM Elite Trailing Arm Kit
Following the design of HCR’s proven Dual-Sport Kit, the re-designed Elite series has been created for the serious dune enthusiasts who wants the addition strength without the weight. This new proprietary design lightens the product without compromise. The alloy used to manufacture the Elite kit is 30% stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly. The material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength. Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design.
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- HCR Custom Alloy. Boasts 30% more strength than Chromoly
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- High-Clearance Rear Trailing Arms provide an increase of 1.25” in ground clearance
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Trailing Arm Heavy duty Sway-bars and hardware with 4130 Heims
- Trailing arms
- Rear sway bar Links
- Install Guide
NOTE: Trailing arm radial bearings, trailing arm mounting bolts except the shock bolts, sway bar and hardware. No radius links are included in the kit and are an available option to purchase as an additional option. Minor relief cutting needed.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo