This is a must-have modification for your tuned RZR PRO XP! Clutching is what delivers the power to the ground, especially when you add power to your machine. To properly transfer added horsepower and/or bigger more aggressive tires you need to adjust your CVT clutch. Our 'HYPER ADJUST' DOUBLE BARREL CLUTCH LIGHTWEIGHT KIT was designed to help shift the clutch harder, resulting in more power to the rear wheels. These Double Barrel adjustable weights are a customer favorite because of their ease of use and reliability. This stage 2 clutch kit comes with our primary spring and secondary spring which helps hold side tension on the belt for less slip, and quicker back shifts. All around, this kit adds huge performance and will help the belt life, belt smell, and clutch life of your PRO XP.
When installing make sure you remove your primary limiter which is the plastic washer between the spring and the clutch. Many will also cut down the secondary limiter nipple to half the size for more shifts out. With this removed and BMP custom tuning, you can see nearly 90mph!
The kit comes with a full setup guideline that will let you know how to properly adjust the weights for your tire size and other modifications.
- Gain top speed over the stock clutching.
- Much better power transfer than the stock clutching
- Springs hold much better tension on the belt than factory
- Quicker back shifting when off the throttle
- More responsive feel
- Less belt slip resulting in longer belt life
- Longer clutch life
- Mark rules
- BMP 'HYPER ADJUST' Double Barrel Clutch Kit (102g-124g)
- BMP Helix
- BMP primary spring
- BMP secondary spring
- Setup guideline
- View or download the clutch weight setup sheet HERE
- Learn about Clutch weights HERE
- Learn about Primary springs HERE
- Learn about Secondary springs HERE
Polaris RZR Pro XP (2020)