Wolfsnout Cooler cab kit for RZR Pro R. We all feel the heat. Sometimes its unbearable in the summer. Nice to have in the winter. This kit seals and insulates the console on you Polaris Pro R by deflecting hot air from entering the cab through the tunnel. Insulating foam with a radiant barrier, and a rubber seal to stop the hot air. No more burning hot shifter and console. Drinks stay cool! Also check out our front fender and dash seal kit, rear firewall insulator and sound seal for further cool cab™ comfort.
This is our solution. Its a aluminum foil insulating sound proofing material that we heat laminated to a rubber backing with mylar bubble insulation in between for great insulating ability. It is then die cut, seamed to be a fitted to the full back panel, to not only to insulate but stop the hot air that is pulled in from the back when you are running full wind shields.
Not only does it block the back heat out it greatly reduces engine noise in the cab. You can take it out in the winter to get your heater back. If you use harnesses we also offer rubber harness grommets to close off the heater vents were the harnesses attach. They also give a finished look.
Polaris RZR Pro R
PRO R BACK SEAT HEAT SHIELD INSTALLTION
Be sure to clean all areas with alcohol.
If you have put any silicone on it, that may need to be cleaned with acetone.
- Slide mat in behind harnesses
- Center mat over console.
- Place the bottom of the mat, into the same slot that holds the bottom rear panel.
- Slip the mat behind the console.
- Form mat to fit the curves on the back panels.
- Be sure the top is lined up to the harness brackets.
- Fold edges on both sides around the engine compartment.
- Starting on the top middle, peel Velcro dots, and warm the sticky side with a hair dryer or heat gun,
- Then attach the Velcro dot to the top of the fire wall cover, while still in place on the back mat.
- Work you way around from the middle out, warming and sticking the Velcro, while still attached to the mat.
- Repeat on the sides.