Polaris Ranger Crew Front Control Arms
Whether you ride in deep mud or over rocky trails, the need for stronger control arms with added ground clearance is extremely important. Most stock arms are too weak to withstand what you put your bike through and lack the added ground clearance needed for challenging trails. High Lifter has solved your problem by designing tough control arms, twice as strong as your stock arms, with the added ground clearance you need for all terrains and bigger tires. Optional preinstalled ball joints.
High Lifter’s service team uses a hydraulic press to install the ball joint with the correct pressure and alignment, also making sure the clip is fully seated and secured. Purchasing control arms with the ball joints already installed prevents damage due to improper installation, which is not covered by High Lifter’s Lifetime Warranty.
The ball joints preinstalled in this kit are BJP-3.
Our arms maximize ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arms while following the angle of the axle for maximum clearance, axle protection, and visual appeal. Don’t be fooled with too much arch that puts your axles into greater risk of damage. Our precision manufacturing process ensures each control arm installs exactly like the factory arm. Depending on the model, most kits will have the High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing.
Installation is made easy with our step by step and multi-image instructions. During installation, you can use stock bushings and ball joints for easy installation. Even better, High Lifter will install your ball joints before shipping. (See our control arms with preinstalled ball joints.) Always check for bearings, bushings, ball joints, and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Replacement Parts Tab to purchase replacement parts as needed.
- 25% larger than average stock arms - Crafted from 1 ¼” DOM steel
- Up to 2.5x the wall thickness of an average stock arms - .188” wall thickness
- Grease fittings included for most models
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Most stock powder coat colors available in stock
- Easy to install and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP - Up to 28"
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew -Up to 28"
Tire Fitment with Lift Kit:
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP - Up to 30"
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew - Up to 30"
Our tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications such as, but not limited to, wheel offset, actual tire diameter and actual tire width. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
Note: If a customer is running or plans on running Front Outlaw DHT Axles and this forward a-arm kit, they will need to add the Polaris Steering Stop Kit (Part# RANGER-SSK) to avoid clearance issues on the CV boot.
Note: Be sure to check for worn ball joints, bearings, and bushings before installation and replace them if needed. If ball joints are needed, see part number BJP-3; for wheel bearings, see part number WBK-25-1628; for lower control arm bushings, see part number BK-50-1076.
Note: If a customer is running or will purchase the forward control arms and wants to run it with BUMPER-RNG9 (or any similar bumper), the bumper will have to be modified/cut/trimmed to clear any tire 28" or taller.
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 570 Full-Size XP
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 1000 DSL
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 570-4 Full-Size Crew
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 570-6 Full-Size Crew
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 900-5 Crew EPS
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 900-6 Crew EPS
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 1000 DSL Crew
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2014 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2014 Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Full-Size
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Full-Size
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Full-Size EPS
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP EPS
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew EPS
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 1000 DSL
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 1000 DSL Crew
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew EPS
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP EPS
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP SE
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew EPS
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 900 EPS
- 2017 Polaris Ranger DSL
- 2017 Polaris Ranger DSL Crew
- 2017 Polaris Ranger DSL HST Deluxe
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar
- 2018 Polaris Ranger DSL
- 2018 Polaris Ranger DSL Crew
- 2018 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2018 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew
- 2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew
- 2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar Crew
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar Crew
- 2019 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2019 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew