Tired of outings ruined by belt failures?
The Assault Industries Cobra Cooler is a coolant injection system that works to reduce clutch housing temperatures by as much as 50ºF. Keeping temperatures down can dramatically reduce the risk of belt failures.
At the flip of a momentary switch, the system injects distilled water into the clutch housing air intake tube as a fine mist intermittently over the course of 45 seconds. Temperatures will immediately begin to drop until the system shuts off.
Temperatures will climb back up over the next several minutes. Operation is recommended when housing temperatures reach 195ºF which is approaching critical. Clutch/belt housing and its internal components should still be routinely maintained along with everything else on the vehicle for maximum performance and longevity.
Pump + 5 liter water tank and bracket(s)
3ft of 1/2” clear tubing
6ft of 6mm black tubing
Pump discharge ½” clear tube with reducer to 6mm barb fitting
Black “T” and black “90º elbow” with nozzles
(6) 1/4” cable clamps
(3) 1/2” cable clamps
(3) 1/2” hose clamps
Wiring harness with 20A rated on/off switch and in-line fuse.
(10) Zip ties
(10) #8 x 5/8” self-tapping for the cable clamps
(5) #10 x 1” self-tapping screws for mounting the pump
Features & Benefits
- Proven, racing winning results
- Works on belt driven drivetrains
- Reduces temps by up to 50ºF
- Over 2000mi in race conditions with no belt failures
- Ready to install
- Long lasting 5 ltr. bottle with integrated water pump
- Uses distilled water
- Does not damage housing components
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA
Temperature gauge not included.