- Built to meet the demands of the ATV/UTV market, Moose is proud to introduce the 112X line of wheels
- ? Whether it is in the woods, deep mud or sand, the 112X is prepared to take it on
- Handles load capacities from 675 lbs. for the 12x7, and 14x7 fronts to 1,150 lbs. for the 12x8 and 14x8 rear which meet, or exceed all current market requirements
- Separate yourself from the herd with a line of wheels that are 100% x-rayed on the production line to ensure quality and reliability.
- Center caps are included with each wheel, but lug nuts must be ordered separately
Tire failure hazard, which if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. Always maintain recommended tire pressure. Underinflated tires can overheat and fail. Over inflated tired can also fail.
Tire failure hazard, which if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. The load index and speed rating of your tired must meet or exceed the vehicle manufacturer's original equipment. Check your vehicle owner's manual for tire specifications.
Follow the vehicle manufacturer's and tire manufacturer's recommendations for tire care, maintenance, mounting and warranty. Allow only trained personnel using proper equipment.
Any fitment suggestions on this site contemplate that a product fits the selected vehicle only in manufacturer's original configuration. If your vehicle has been modified, the product identified may not be suitable and could result in death or serious injury.