Bigger tires, a gear reduction, and snow tracks—what do they all have in common (besides being awesome)? They all cause your speedometer to read wrong. Fix it with SuperATV’s Honda SpeedDoctor Speedometer Correction Kit. It forces your stock speedo to show the correct speed and reports the proper mileage on your odometer.
Installing this speedo correction kit isn’t hard. Just plug it in, and tell it what your real speed is using GPS on your passenger phone. No math and no splicing. Finally, you won’t feel like you’re about to lose control when your speedometer only says 25 MPH.
NOTE: For safety purposes, always have a passenger assist in monitoring the GPS speed while driving during the setup process.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Corrects your stock speedometer and odometer
- Great for big tires, gear reductions, and snow tracks
- Plug and play installation with model-specific harness
- Simple to program
- IP67 water resistant rating
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016-2018
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016-2018
- Honda Pioneer 500 : 2015-2018
- Honda Pioneer 700 : 2014-2019
- Honda Pioneer 700-4 : 2014-2019
- Honda Talon 1000X : 2019+
- Honda Talon 1000R : 2019+
- Honda Talon 1000X-4 : 2020+
- All Honda Rancher 420 : 2014-2019
- All Honda Rancher 500 : 2012-2019
Replaces OEM Part #: 37700-KZR-601, 37700-HP5-601