What does the 60% Dual Idler Gear Lift offer?
- High Lifter improved the portal design by adding a second idler gear in the gear box
- The dual idler gears spread the load over twice as many teeth on the gear sets, which doubles the area and reduces stress by half.
- You gain more reliable torque transfer
- If you run a 40” tire or larger, this is the ideal gear ratio and the dual idler gears are almost a must
- Stop burning up belts and breaking so many axles; differentials; drive shafts; snorkel gears…
- 60% Gearing extends brake life by needing brakes less often due to greatly improved engine braking
- Even though a lower gear ratio will get your speedometer closer to a stock reading, that is still too high a gear to offset the loss of torque caused by the larger tires. If you don’t have a need to run fast, a lower ratio performs better and give you the power you want!
Why is this 6” kit better than our competitor?
Forged Gear Boxes
- Strongest boxes on the market because forging produces a tougher piece of metal
- Forging is stronger than both cast and billet aluminum
- Competitors use cast aluminum and billet aluminum boxes
- These portal boxes are extremely robust and give you more worry-free miles than any other portal
Gear Box Venting
- Customers asked for box venting and we give you the option
- Our box design offers a plug for venting with an optional easy to install kit that will be available soon
- Vent kits allow an advantage of cooling which reduces early deterioration of the gaskets and seals
Gasket Material and Design
- High density Kevlar fiber gaskets plus no additional sealant is needed
- Gasket material is creep resistant plus oil and coolant resistant
- Two oil seals on the spindle shaft for 100% more sealing area
- Dual seals prevent water intrusion and oil leaks
- True triple seal on the input shaft which includes a wiper seal that provides a significant extra layer of protection
- These are the strongest backing plates on the market
- 5/16” steel plate with Bent flanges for strength and durability
- Welded gusset brackets and designed to factory off-set
- Works with all control arms that are built to factory hub specifications
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors (this is a big deal for brake performance)
- Access holes for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Slotted rotor allows for heat dissipation and cooling
- Alloy steel heat treating process increases overall internal and external strength
- CNC precision ground machining ensures excellent fitment and increased strength
- Controlled gear lapping for ease of installation and a quieter performance
- The High Lifter 45% Single Idler Kit can be converted to a 60% Single Idler Kit.
- This is great for having a less expensive option when you increase tire size. You won’t need a completely new portal kit.
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP TURBO S
- 2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP S
- 2020 Polaris RZR TURBO XP S
- 2020 Polaris RZR TURBO XP S Velocity
- 2021 Polaris RZR Turbo S
- 2021 Polaris RZR Turbo S Velocity
- 2021 Polaris RZR Turbo S Lifted Lime LE