High Lifter Portal Gear Lift (Each kit includes 4 portal boxes)
15% & 30% Dual Idler Reductions
What does the Dual Idler Gear Lift offer?
- High Lifter improved the portal design by adding a second idler gear in the gear box
- The dual idler gears spread the load over twice as many teeth on the gear sets, which doubles the area and reduces stress by half.
- You gain more reliable torque transfer
- Stop burning up belts and breaking so many axles; differentials; drive shafts; snorkel gears…
- Gear reduction extends brake life by needing brakes less often due to greatly improved engine braking
- Even though a lower gear ratio will get your speedometer closer to a stock reading, that is still too high a gear to offset the loss of torque caused by the larger tires. If you don’t have a need to run fast, a lower ratio performs better and give you the power you want!
Why is this 4” kit better than our competitor?
Forged Gear Boxes
- Strongest boxes on the market because forging produces a tougher piece of metal
- Forging is stronger than both cast and billet aluminum
- Competitors use cast aluminum and billet aluminum boxes
- These portal boxes are extremely robust and give you more worry-free miles than any other portal
Gear Box Venting
- Customers asked for box venting and we give you the option
- Our box design offers a plug for venting with an optional easy to install kit that will be available soon
- Vent kits allow an advantage of cooling which reduces early deterioration of the gaskets and seals
Gasket Material and Design
- High density Kevlar fiber gaskets plus no additional sealant is needed
- Gasket material is creep resistant plus oil and coolant resistant
- Two oil seals on the spindle shaft for 100% more sealing area
- Dual seals prevent water intrusion and oil leaks
- True triple seal on the input shaft which includes a wiper seal that provides a significant extra layer of protection
- These are the strongest backing plates on the market
- 5/16” steel plate with Bent flanges for strength and durability Okay
- Welded gusset brackets and designed to factory off-set
- Works with all control arms that are built to factory hub specifications
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors (this is a big deal for brake performance)
- Access holes for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Slotted rotor allows for heat dissipation and cooling
- Alloy steel heat treating process increases overall internal and external strength
- CNC precision ground machining ensures excellent fitment and increased strength
- Controlled gear lapping for ease of installation and a quieter performance
Largest Tire with Portal: 33"
Largest Tire with Forward Arms: 35"
Our stated tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
14" or larger
14" factory wheels must run 1" spacer
14" & 15" can not exceed 4-1/2" backspacing
16" & larger can not exceed 5" backspacing
Note: Four inch portals will ship when back in stock in late January to early February 2021.
2016 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2016 Polaris Ranger 900 XP High Lifter Edition
2013 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2014 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP EPS
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP SE
2017 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2017 Polaris Ranger 900 EPS
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar
2018 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2019 Polaris Ranger 900 XP