Better Protect Your Control Arms and Frame
Here at High Lifter, we show our test vehicles no mercy as we plow through some of the deepest, peanut butter-like mud holes, over rocky mountain passes, and pound out new trails through dense woods. In doing so, we quickly discovered that even the strongest control arm can fall victim to a bend or break that may occur if your ATV or UTV wheels take too hard of a front impact. By design, a control arm’s strength is greatest against lateral (left to right) force, and weakest against longitudinal forces (front and rear). Therefore, many control arms and frame tabs are bent or broken when the wheel(s) strikes something that causes an abrupt decrease/stop to your forward momentum. This could be a log, a rock, descending from a jump or fall, or even from being winched out of thick mud. A bent or broken control arm has ruined many, many fun planned weekend rides and vacations.
Aside from the extreme impacts of rigorous riding, your control arms and frame tabs will also experience normal stress during regular use. Increase your protection and extend the life of these costly components by installing the High Lifter Control Arm Link Bar kit.
For this new link to function with the control arms without causing binding or other negative effects in suspension travel, the link must pivot on the same axis as the control arm. At High Lifter, we take the time to precisely calculate the appropriate pivot axis for each application to maximize performance and strength of our control arm links. It’s the perfect addition to our heavy-duty control arm kits to build an incredibly durable suspension system. Our team of engineers and fabricators have developed and patented the first full length adjustable control arm link which boasts 10 inches of adjustability to fit nearly every application.
- Bars have up to 10” of length adjustability for a semi-universal fitment on most models
- Clamp collars* for either 1-1/4” or 1-1/2" for use on control arms that use DOM style tubing.
- ¼” mounting plates for added strength (Twice the strength of similar competing products)
- 3-Piece Heim joints crafted from heat-treated chromoly for superior strength
- Templates for easy trimming of factory skid plates for most models.
- All mounting hardware is included
- Easy bolt-on design only requiring minor drilling.
- Powder coated for durability
- First in industry patent pending adjustable bars. (Patent Pending 16/858,918 )
*The clamp collars will lock onto your existing control arms. Please select the correct size to fit your control arms using the drop down option.
Read the requirements for installation before installing:
- This kit requires 1-1/4” or 1-1/2" DOM tubing to be used at the control arm.
- All Polaris Ranger High Lifter Editions and Ranger Back Country models require 3” or greater lift kit.
- All standard Polaris Rangers with factory control arms that are not arched will require a 3” or greater lift and forward arched arms that also include a steering stop.
- This kit will work with all Big Lift Kits that are 3” or greater.
Steering stops are a requirement, no matter what lift kit, big lift kit, or forward arms are installed on the SXS.
2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP
2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew Northstar
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Premium
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP 20th Anniv Edition
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew Premium
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew 20th Anniv Edition
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew High Lifter Edition
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Back Country
2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew Back Country
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Premium
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP NorthStar
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Texas Edition
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew Premium
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew NorthStar
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew Texas Edition
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew High Lifter Edition