The Heretic 10" LED light bar is built for off-road. This high performance clear LED light bar is designed and manufactured in the USA, housed in CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum, and outfitted with best-in-class circuit boards that allow temperature control and long-lasting light. The 10” LED light bar is recommended as a roof light, bumper light, grille light or rack light. It’s specifically optimized for clear night conditions.
- USA Patented 6061 CNC Aluminum Grade Billet Housing
- (10) 6-watt CREE LED
- IP68 rated Stainless Steel Mounts
- Designed, Manufactured, Assembled, Supported, and Shipped in Centerville,Utah
- Choose Your Beam Pattern: Combo, Spot, or Flood
- Custom Bezel Offerings - Contact Heretic Studio
Parts Sold Separately
- Wiring Harness
- Aftermarket Mount for Roof Rack Attachment
- Amber Lens Attachment
Constructed from a Single Block of Aluminum
Single block construction for a seamless design that keeps the elements out and lasts longer than typical aftermarket plastic lights.
Optimized Light Shape & Lumens
We use the highest quality circuit boards, reflectors, and LED bulbs to not only produce industry best lumen counts, but the best light shape on the market.
Our self regulating circuit boards paired with our aircraft grade aluminum housings with cooling fins create a more efficient heat transfer, allowing lights to function at full capacity.
Made in the USA
All of our products are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
Versatile Mounting Options
Mounts to most aftermarket bumpers, grille, and roof racks.
- Shipping Weight: 4lbs
- Type: 10” LED Light Bar
- Housing: CNC Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Location: Roof, Bumper, Grille, Rack
- Light Color: White Lens Color: Clear
- Wattage: 60W
- Amp Draw at 13.8V: 5.3A
- Voltage: 9V-36V
- IP Rating: IP68
- DIM (Light Only): L 11” x D 1.5” x H 2”
- DIM (Light W/ Bracket): L 12” x D 1.5” x H “2.4
- Lumens: 7260 lm
Lux At 10m:
- Spot: 2063 lx
- Flood: 439 lx
- Combo: 1413 lx
- Spot: 206250 cd
- Flood: 43875 cd
- Combo: 141300 cd
- Spot: 908 m
- Flood: 419 m
- Combo: 752 m
DOT Compliant: No
Prop 65: No