HCR Racing is excited to announce an all new kit that enhances their product line for the popular Honda Talon 1000X. This all new Long-Travel Suspension Kit comes from the Industry leader in suspension products that adds to their line of OEM Replacement kits and their Long-Travel Suspension Systems . The Talon 1000X kit will be one that competes with other companies in the industry that provides a wider stance for stability, enhance ground clearance and compatible to use with Factory Shocks!
The Long Travel Suspension Kit has been re-envisioned to their new design platform and styling that offers sleek approach angles, a rigid look and added clearance. These added clearances can be noticed in the Front A-arms adding 1.250" under the Lower A-arm arch area and 1.500" of ground clearance added in the rear trailing Arm.
This new Long-Travel Suspension kit offers consumers the benefit of extra travel and extra stability. Embedded in the design is OEM caster / camber angles to eliminate the need for adjustable heim ends which provides a stronger mount for the arms pivot points. Each kit will come with 4 Front A-arms, 2 Trailing arms, 4 Rear Links. 4 Axle Bars.
- 4+ inches wider per side on the front and 5+inches wider per side on the rear for a total of 72" width all around to accommodate a uniform offset wheel for tire rotation and overall aesthetics
- Fiber Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd 4130 heat treated billet mounting points for increased integrity
- Angled catacomb design for optimal force distribution
- High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design
- Hand TIG welded for strength and aesthetics
- OEM ball joints are reused to maximize low speed steering, ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- High-Clearance Arms provide 1.250" of front and 1.500" of rear added ground clearance
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- 4 Front A-arms
- 2 Rear Trailing arms
- 4 Rear Radius Rods
- 4 RCV Axle Bars
- Hardware Pack (Includes all required hardware for installation)