3" Extended Wheelbase; 2" forward 1" rear
Travel numbers increased to: 17" Front ; 18" Rear
HCR Racing is proud to introduce the +3 Maverick XDS Long Travel Suspension System to its product portfolio. Following the style and strength of HCR’s previous Maverick suspension, with a modern edge.
MODIFY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
With the versatility of a +3 kit HCR achieved an increase in stability, travel and drivability while maintaining 70” of track width for tight trails and maneuverability.
CONFIDENCE IN THE MOST DEMANDING TERRAIN
CanAm’s improved shock motion ratio and geometry allows optimum performance with re-use of Factory Fox shocks. With the quick market response and advances to increase performance , Fox has enabled use of aftermarket suspension without the need of costly replacement shocks.
HCR uses the same custom alloy as their popular Elite kit to manufacture the Maverick XDS kit. This proprietary material boasts 25% stronger tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 series chromoly. The material goes through several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
The quality fit and finish, ease of installation, and top shelf performance of these kits are what sets HCR Racing apart from the competition. No kits are released to the public without numerous hours of vigorous testing in the rocks, desert, and dunes for true dual sport application.
The Maverick XDS Suspension Kit is intended for the recreational user. For racing, duning and more aggressive driving please call HCR for re-valving options on stock or aftermarket shocks.
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd 4130 mounting points for increased integrity
- Angled catacomb design for optimal force distribution
- Summers brothers +3 extended axle bars. Aerospace rated 4340 Chromoly black oxidized & through hardened
- Unique trailing arm inspired design for minimal added weight and increased strength.
- High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design
- Includes Heavy Duty 1 pieces tie rods
- Each piece is hand tig welded for strength and aesthetics
- OEM ball joints are reused to maximize low speed steering, ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- High-Clearance Front Arms provide an increase of 1.25” in ground clearance
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Larger front tube mounts are 1.25” in diameter with Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability
ALLOW 2 WEEKS FOR POWDER COAT