Product Features and Benefits:
The Adventure Air, on board air compressor kit for the 2016 - Current Polaris RZR Turbo and Turbo S.
- Lightweight laser cut and CNC formed bracket, satin black powder coated finish to withstand the elements, all stainless steel hardware, entire unit weighs 7 lbs!
- Comes pre-assembled and 100% bolt-in using factory bolts, under 5 minute installation time – No Drilling, Cutting, or Wiring required (unit runs on DC power and is pre-wired to attach to factory power distribution block under hood)
- 14 Foot hose Length easily allows 4 seat models to adequately reach their rear tires, and also allows both 2-seat and 4-seaters to easily assist other riders.
- A must have for:
- dune riders that frequently air-down, or lose air pressure due to sand packing in the bead of their tires
- remote trail riders at risk of stick punctures
- desert explorers that cannot afford tire punctures from harsh brush and sharp rocks.
- Safety – gives riders a cost effective option to adding a full spare tire, wheel, and mounting system; also provides flexibility to make a quick trail plug/repair even when carrying a spare.
- Built in pressure gauge so there is no need to carry an additional one loose in your vehicle