CodeShooter is the most innovative app-based ECU tuning device for powersports vehicles. The most intuitive and easy-to-use wireless flashing tool on the market, you now have the power to flash your vehicle’s ECU/Dash*, read and reset trouble codes, as well as monitor live critical engine data all from your smartphone!
The factory ECU calibration limits your fun. Limits speed, limits revs and limits TQ - all the things that limit performance and enjoyability with your machine. With an EVP Power Flash your engine is recalibrated and its full power potential is unleashed! Your engine will deliver more power, rev higher, respond quicker and accelerate faster for improved performance and overall drivability.
The long-awaited replacement for the venerable XP Turbo. With the new vehicle came great improvements to the drivetrain, engine and turbocharger. Our Tuning Engineers took full advantage of these OE improvements and spent hundreds of R&D hours to create the most potent big injector tuning options to dominate both the dunes and trails.
REQUIRED COMPONENTS FOR STAGES 2RWI - 5 X85
Based on your ECU Flash Stage, the following items in the next 3 sections are required for proper and correct operation, (including Silicone Charge Tubes and V-Flow Intake Tube). If you already own these components, deselect prior to adding order to cart but by declining to purchase the additional product(s) you acknowledge that you already own said product(s) or will purchase the product(s) prior to use of any product in the package or bundle.
- Big Injector Kit 1300CC
- High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade
- High Pressure Wastegate Actuator
- V-Flow Airbox Reinforced Silicone Intake Tube (Bed to Airbox)
- Vent to Atmosphere V2 BOV (Blow-Off Valve) Kit, Billet Aluminum
- Silicone Charge Tube
- V-Flow Silicone Intake Tube (Airbox to Turbo)
REQUIRED & RECOMMENDED LAUNCH CONTROL COMPONENTS
EVP recommends upgraded clutching when running Launch Control and is required for 2200 & 2500 RPM Engagement Programming. If you already have upgraded clutching (STM for example) you can run a higher RPM Engagement Program with no additional clutching components below. Learn More
- High Engagement Clutch Spring (~2200 RPM Engagement)
- Clutch Kit (~2200 RPM Engagement)
- Clutch Kit & Spring (~2500 RPM Engagement)
Our state-of-the-art, climate-controlled dyno lab allows us to precisely measure power & torque output of our Power Flashes during our development process & prior to our real-world testing regimen.
Top racers & race teams choose EVP Power Flashes – they know that our tunes will give them the power and safety they need to get to the podium.
We utilize the same ECU calibration tools as the OE manufacturers which allows access to the entire ECU, not just simple tune road maps other companies are limited to, for ultimate control, modification, and upgrade possibilities.
Our motto since the beginning has been “We test where you ride” and we continue to test & prove our software in the most grueling off-road conditions possible to ensure we deliver the most refined, powerful & relentlessly tested ECU Power Flash possible.
TUNING THE PRO XP
1. We baseline dyno tested the 181 crank HP Pro XP on our Dynojet chassis dyno at 148 - 150 WHP. All stock; which translates to about a 18% drivetrain loss.
2. We installed our EVP Performance ECU software calibration to improve overall power of the engine on pump 91 octane fuel and gained a tremendous power improvement over stock.
3. The EVP software tune alone unlocked an additional ~13 WHP from this 925CC Polaris Prostar engine on 91 octane fuel with stock exhaust. Additionally, the cooling fans are triggered 15 degrees cooler, the rev limits and speed limits are raised and the ignition and fuel tables are calibrated for optimal power.
4. To help bring out peek performance in your tune, pair with our our handcrafted Exhaust, engineered specifically for the combination of our Tunes and your machine. With our exhaust and Stage 2 (91 Octane) you'll see ~167 WHP. Our Stage 3R (93 octane) delivers ~178 WHP and 216 WHP with our Stage 5 x85 (E85 octane)!
See our ECU Power Flash Stages for additional tune options.
- Massive Wheel Horsepower Gains
- Speed Limiters Raised in Both High Gear
- Dramatically Lowered Coolant Temperatures by Manipulating the Fan On/Off Temperatures (EVP was the first to introduce this technology)
- Rev Limiters Raised in Both Low & High Gear
- More Aggressive Throttle
- Improved Boost Response / Low-to-Mid Range Power Improvements
- Torque Limits Raised - Makes Vehicle More Responsive
- Left Foot Braking Enabled (Gas and Brake at the Same Time without Going into Limp Mode)
- Fueling is Corrected for the Various Stages so No Fuel Controllers are Needed
- Revised Fan Temperature Settings
|Stage 1||199||163||18||5.5||91||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 2||204||167||18.5||5.5||91||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 3R||217||178||19.5||5.5||93||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 2RWI||214||176||19.5||8||91||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 3RWI||233||191||20.5||8||93||Stock or Aftermarket|
|Stage 5 X85||264||216||25.0||8||E85||Aftermarket
- R: The Turbo Wastegate Crack Pressure Must Be Adjusted for Higher Boost
- W: A Replacement Wastegate Actuator Is Required with The Tune
- i: This Is a Big Injector Tune and Requires Flow Matched Injectors
- MM: This tune allows you to run both 91 & 95 Octane with the flip of a switch for those circumstances where you just can't get 95 Octane, you can still ride with 91 Octane with no other adjustments.
- X: EXTREME Power! The Maximum Performance that Can Be Achieved with the Stock Turbocharger