Evolution Powersports is on the bleeding edge once again with our completely revised and lethal 2017, 2018 – 2019 Turbo S ECU programming. These tunes will transform your already fast Turbo into an absolute animal! In addition to boost, fuel, timing, rev limit and speed limit changes, we also help the cooling system issues by lowering the fan on temperature by 20 Deg F. This makes a huge difference in the average temperature the engine operates at and prevents run away coolant temps on hot days and high loads. Each tune is customized with fueling corrections for intakes, exhausts, etc. Evolution Powersports can also customize you tunes for fan on/off temperatures, pedal response, timing and more! Our two 2017 & 2018 Turbo S have about 4000 combined dyno runs to verify horsepower gains. When we develop tunes for vehicles, beta versions are refined in our state of the art, climate controlled dyno room. We then test the tunes throughout the US including the deserts of Arizona in 115 Deg+ temperatures, Glamis & Dumont, CA, high elevation in Steamboat Springs, CO and on the trails in the Midwest.
2017-2018 tune descriptions:
“R” designation = the turbo wastegate crack pressure must be adjusted for higher boost (see our video on how to do this here) This allows customers to change between tunes without having to adjust the wastegate if desired. Non “R” tunes do not require any wastegate modification.
2017 & 2018 (Including Turbo S) horsepower increases:
- Stage 1 14 whp gain 16 lbs boost (190 engine hp) – 91 Octane – tuned for a stock exhaust
- Stage 2 20 whp gain 17 lbs boost (193 engine hp) – 91 Octane – tuned for aftermarket exhaust
- Stage 3R 26 whp gain 18 lbs boost (198 engine hp) – 93 Octane – tuned for aftermarket exhaust
- Stage 4R 31 whp gain 19.5 lbs boost (204 engine hp) – 95 Octane – tuned for aftermarket exhaust
All programs have the following features:
- Massive wheel horsepower gains
- Rev limiters raised by 500 RPMS both high and low gears – custom rev limits upon request
- Speed limiters raised: High gear-15 MPH
- Low gear-10 MPH
- Reverse-9 MPH
- No piggyback fuel controllers to mess with
- Dramatically lowered coolant temperatures by manipulating the fan on/off temperatures (EVP was the first company to do this)
NOTE: 2019 California models are different from 2019 49 State. The fuel system is completely different and require different tuning. Some vehicles sold in states bordering California are California compliant vehicles with these same changes. Before ordering tuning, you will need to determine whether your vehicle is a California version or not. California vehicles have an extra control module on the floor below where the ecu is mounted. (see picture below)
Also, there is no return fuel line from the fuel rail on these models. Tuning will be available for these models shortly.