We will send you a shipping bag, a ECU form, & a return label! Fill out the form, put it in the bag with your ECU, put the label on it, and drop it off to FedEx. Easy as that!
The Maverick Trail is a game changing vehicle - 1000cc in a 50" wide package. EVP has worked their magic and through tuning and exhaust components and have achieved significant horsepower gains through timing, fueling, torque limit modifications, rev limits, speed limits, etc. We also build additional safety into our tune by lowering the fan on temperature. The OEM fan on temperature is is too high (well over 200 deg F). In addition the fan on/off temperatures can be set for each customer depending upon where they live and the conditions typically ridden in. Other great features are added and/or changed to enhance the drivability and fun factor of the vehicle. Evolution Powersports has vast knowledge of the Can Am Bosch ECU and Can Am V-twin engine as we were one of the only companies that tuned the original Maverick 1000. We have brought this expertise to the Trail 1000 market to extract the most performance from the vehicle as possible with just bolt on parts and tuning.
EVP Tuned Can Am Maverick Trail 1000
- Rev Limiters raised
- 100% Throttle
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved)
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts and cat deletes) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a “piggyback” fuel controller with our reflash for most bolt on mods (You are responsibe to make sure your mods are compatible with our programming – All EVO and most other aftermarket companies’ exhausts are compatible with our programming as well as all EVO intakes)
- Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed (“Shaft Saver delete”)
- Vmax Delete (Speed Limiter Removed)
- Please choose your correct model year and stage options from the drop down menu
- Please fill out the ECU tuning document and send it in with your ECU for programming
- Here is a video of an EVP Tuned Maverick Trail 1000 laying rubber down in our parking lot
- EVP Exhaust options for the Maverick Trail 1000 are here