Crave more wheel horsepower for your Polaris RZR XP Turbo? Get your hands on this upgraded turbocharger. Featuring a water-cooled center housing & rotating assembly, this turbo (in conjunction with a durable Dynojet J-tube) helps you send it to the max.
The turbocharger must be used with a Dynojet J-tube.
This Big Turbo upgrade allows for 17% more airflow and spools faster, as well as lowers your overall charge temps thanks to an optimized design. Properly tuned with a Power Vision 3, you’ll see a raw power increase of at least 38% on the 2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo and at least 20% in later models.
This turbo includes a water-cooled CHRA, which drastically lowers operating temperatures, exhaust temperatures, and charge temperatures — making sure you keep the heat on the competition, not your vehicle.
Trust us, bigger is better. This premium turbo features a 5 mm larger Cast compressor wheel (41 mm) and a 4 mm larger (54 mm) turbine wheel. You’ll also get the benefit of stainless steel exhaust manifold casting with Inconel wastegate flapper assembly. To ensure boost is delivered and controlled in a consistent manner, we’ve included a Dynojet-designed wastegate actuator, tailor-made for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo.
DISCLAIMER: Not legal for sale or use in California
- RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS DYNAMIX Edition 2018, 2019
- RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS Fox Edition 2018
- RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS LE 2019
- RZR XP 4 Turbo S 2019, 2020
- RZR XP Turbo EPS 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- RZR XP Turbo EPS DYNAMIX Edition 2018, 2019
- RZR XP Turbo EPS Fox Edition 2018
- RZR XP Turbo EPS LE 2019
- RZR XP Turbo S 2018, 2019, 2020
- RZR XP 4 Turbo 2020, 2021
- RZR XP 4 Turbo S Velocity 2020
- RZR XP Turbo 2020, 2021
- RZR XP Turbo S Velocity 2020
- RZR Turbo S 2021
- RZR Turbo S Lifted Lime LE 2021
- RZR Turbo S Velocity 2021
- RZR Turbo S4 2021
- RZR Turbo S4 Lifted Lime LE 2021
- RZR Turbo S4 Velocity 2021