Strap in and hold on tight. With the Launch Control Module for your Polaris RZR, you’ll beat the competition off the line with built-in two-step and the ability to build boost off launch.
Dynojet’s Launch Control Module (a true two-step) easily connects to the Polaris RZR, delivering a surge of power when you first drop the hammer. This push button control module allows for wide-open throttle during launch — with no torque limitations. Requires custom tuning.
The Launch Control Module is the ideal power starter for your Polaris RZR. This kit includes everything you need for installation, allowing you to bring the heat right out of the gate. Installation is easy, featuring plug-and-play design that connects to the OEM wiring harness — no cutting or splicing required.
This particular module interfaces to a coil pack.
Through Power Core Software, you’ll have the ability to adjust launch RPM, though we recommend setting the launch RPM to match the primary clutch engagement RPM to avoid potential belt or clutch damage.
DISCLAIMER: Not legal for sale or use in California
- RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS DYNAMIX Edition 2018, 2019
- RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS Fox Edition 2018
- RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS LE 2019
- RZR XP 4 Turbo S 2019, 2020
- RZR XP Turbo EPS 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- RZR XP Turbo EPS DYNAMIX Edition 2018, 2019
- RZR XP Turbo EPS Fox Edition 2018
- RZR XP Turbo EPS LE 2019
- RZR XP Turbo S 2018, 2019, 2020
- RZR XP 4 Turbo 2020, 2021
- RZR XP 4 Turbo S Velocity 2020
- RZR XP Turbo 2020, 2021
- RZR XP Turbo S Velocity 2020
- RZR Turbo S 2021
- RZR Turbo S Lifted Lime LE 2021
- RZR Turbo S Velocity 2021
- RZR Turbo S4 2021
- RZR Turbo S4 Lifted Lime LE 2021
- RZR Turbo S4 Velocity 2021