Cognito Long Travel Suspension Package with Summers Brothers Axle Shafts - Yamaha YXZ 1000R
Pickup currently unavailable
The Cognito Long Travel Suspension Package is designed to be a turn-key long travel suspension system. This package includes all the components needed to turn an average YXZ1000 into a seriously off-road capable machine.
This package has been brutally tested for thousands of desert race miles to ensure long-term durability and performance. From the deserts of Baja to the dunes, the Cognito long travel suspension package will take your driving experience to the next level. Suspension travel is increased to 19 Inch while increasing ground clearance at full bump.
In stock form, the YXZ1000 has zero ground clearance at full bump, making the chassis prone to contacting the ground when the suspension is fully compressed. This kit includes extended length axle shafts which will need to be installed in the OEM CV joints.
Note: Shock Re-valving and springs are required, and sold separately
- Cognito Long Travel Front Control Arm Kit
- Cognito Long Travel Rear Control Arm Kit
- Cognito Long Travel Tie Rod Kit
- Cognito Sway Bar End Link Kit
- (2) - Summers Brothers Front Extended Length Axle
- (2) - Summers Brothers Rear Extended Length Axle Long Travel Suspension Package
- 4.5 Inch wider per side
- Front upper arms convert from OEM balljoint to uni-ball
- Front billet shock tower kit, improves shock angle and improves shock upper frame mount
- Heavy duty tie rod kit
- 19 Inch travel with 3 Inch ground clearance at full bump with 30 Inch tires
- Rear upper shock tower kit, improves shock angle and ground clearance
- Rear wheels moved rearward 3/4 Inch to optimize rear cv joint working angles
- Heavy duty sway bar end links
- Durable black powder coat finish
- High-performance stainless-steel brake lines
- Summers Brothers 300M Steel Extended Length Axle Shafts