The Cognito Long Travel Front Control Arm Kit for the Polaris RS1 is the starting point for putting together any serious long travel suspension setup. This kit increases the trackwidth by 4-inches per side and offers 20-inches of front wheel travel. The upper arms have a robust boxed sheet metal design which increases strength while keeping weight to a minimum. The lower arms are constructed from high-grade steel tubing. Featuring a heavy-duty high clearance design which allows for better ground clearance while maintaining superior strength. Typical adjustable control arms use a threaded rod end which doesn't offer fine camber adjustment. Cognito has engineered an ingenious solution that uses a bolt-on uniball rod end which is shim-able for fine camber tuning. Simply unbolt the rod end from the control arm and add or remove the supplied shims to get your desired camber angle. Both upper and lower arms have heavy duty pivot bushings and uniballs.
Note: Long travel axles, brake lines, tie rods are required. Long travel shocks or shock tuning is required.
- Direct OE Replacement
- Offers greater ground clearance than Stock radius rods
- Lab Pull Test proven to have 50 percent less flex and to be 20 percent stronger than stock
- High performance alloy steel boxed sheet metal design
- 10 percent lighter than stock radius rods
- More durable than aftermarket aluminum designs
- High strength-fixed length FK inner and outer pivots
- Stainless steel misalignment spacers
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat
- Made in the USA