The Cognito Camber Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms for the X3 are designed to be direct OE replacement.
The OE lower arms are known to be a weak link and one of the first suspension upgrades needed. The heavy-duty high clearance design allows for better ground clearance while maintaining superior strength.
Typical adjustable control arms use a threaded rod end which does not offer fine camber adjustment. Cognito has engineered an ingenious solution that uses a bolt-on ball joint rod end which is shim-able for fine camber tuning. Simply unbolt the rod end from the control arm and add or remove the supplied shims to get your desired camber angle.
Note: This kit uses the OEM ball joints. Ball joints are NOT included.
Each Kit Features:
- Direct OE replacement
- Significantly stronger than stock
- Patent pending fine camber adjustable design
- Designed to use OEM ball joints
- High clearance design increases ground clearance
- Heavy duty pivot bushings
- High-grade steel construction
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat
- Made in the USA