The Agency Power big brake kit for your Can-Am X3 is one of the greatest upgrades you can do for your machine. With the early production of big brake kits, many owners were finding issues with brake knockback. Agency Power solves this problem with the knockback correction kit which consists of a spring to lightly push the piston against the brake pads.
Brake knockback is when the piston retracts into the caliper, due to vibration, and leaves a small space between the piston and brake pad. The issue with this is owners don't have an immediate brake feel when depressing the brake pedal. Some will have to pump the pedal once or twice before getting full braking pressure. To combat this issue, a spring can be placed behind the piston to maintain light pressure against the brake pads.
When heading into a corner at full speed, it is important to have immediate brake engagement to efficiently slow down. Agency Power offers the brake knockback correction kit to ensure owners experience reliability and eliminate delay in braking force. This kit will prevent excessive piston retraction and deliver solid braking with each engagement of the brake pedal.
- Eliminates spacing between brakepiston and pads
- Provides immediate brake engagement
- Simple design and installation
- Precision fitment thanks to CNC machining
- Allows for reliable and solid braking
- Prevents owners from having to pumpbrakes before a corner
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Agency Power Offers a One-Year Warranty Against Defects or Failures
- Product Warranties Are Available For Those Who Fill Out The Online Warranty Form HERE
- Warranty is Available With Original Invoice Showing Purchase Date
Can Am Maverick X3