Purchasing this EVP Bench Flash (ECU Tune) requires you to remove your vehicle’s ECU and ship it to our headquarters at: 6162 S 350 W Murray, UT 84107. You must fill out, print and submit this ECU Send in Form for proper order processing. Please print out and include it with your ECU shipment. Typical turnaround time for flashing is 24-48 hours (this does not include transit time). Please note Fedex is not guaranteeing overnight or expedited shipping methods. In no instance will EVP refund shipping costs due to carrier shipping delays.
Stage Tune Features:
- Revised Intercooler Fan Settings - Makes the OEM Intercooler Far More Effective
- Left Foot Braking Enabled for 2-Foot Operation
- Improved Boost Response / Low-to-Mid Range Power Improvements
- Speed Limits Raised / TQ Limits Removed in Low & High Gear
- Low & High Gear Rev Limit Increased from 8300 to 9000 RPMS
- V-Max Raised
- Improved Throttle Response in all Modes (E-Gas Settings Improved) - Linear Throttle Rather than the Factory Programmed Lazy Pedal
- Fans Set to Activate at 165 Degrees
- Race Start – No Need to Press the Brake to Start Vehicle
- Fueling is Corrected for the Various Stages so No Fuel Controllers are Needed
We don't throw around terms like industry leading without the winning proof. We own a constantly evolving fleet of cars which allows us to do parallel development on stock turbo consumer tunes and race-prepped vehicles to develop only the best engineered and designed products and software.
Our in-house race team, EVP Racing, not only competes with our own shop-built cars (ever heard of the Desert Storm & Hustler?) which consistently bring home wins, but the team also works as Race Support to many top racers in the industry such Marc Burnett, Dustin Jones, Kyle Chaney, Tim Farr, Lonestar, Matt Burroughs, Elliot Burns, Casey Scherer and others. 6 out of the top 10 drivers in the Lucas Oil Midwest series used EVP tunes & products to help get them to the podium. EVP programming and products are also used by top drivers in GNCC, BITD and SCORE race series with countless podiums. We Raise Winners!
Can Am Maverick X3 (2017)