Assault Industries black ops heavy duty axles are the perfect upgrade to enhance driveline durability on your UTV. They're bigger and stronger than stock and carry a 1 year warranty! The vehicle options listed for this product will work in a left or right installation configuration.
Black Ops axles are manufactured using 4340 chromoly steel, with enlarged CV joints and center shafts for added strength. The axle components are dual heat treated and precision machined to maximize performance by up to 35% over OEM axles. The proprietary cage design also improves durability. Molybdenum grease, which is a long lasting, extremely low wear lubricant is used inside the boots to reduce wear and galling on internal components.
The thermoplastic elastomer (TPEE) boot is extremely flexible and resists tearing. The inboard joint is designed to allow up to 40° of articulation, while the outboard joint articulation ranges from 45-47°. Each axle comes ready to install with a brand new castle nut and cotter pin.
(1) Front Axle (Left or Right)
Features & Benefits
- Front axle
- All 4340 chromoly steel construction
- Larger CV joints and center shaft diameters
- Dual heat treated components
- Dual plunging design
- Precision CNC machined
- Greater angles of articulation up to 45 degrees
- Re-engineered cage design to enhance durability
- Boots upgraded to TPEE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer)
- Ready to install
- 1 year warranty